Alcohol Addiction Awareness Essay Contest
Essay Contest Eligibility
Applicants must be:
- Enrolled full-time in a U.S. institution for graduate or undergraduate program. (U.S. territories are excluded)
- U.S. Citizens, U.S. Nationals, U.S. Permanent Residents, Refugees, Asylees, Cuban-Haitian Entrants, or Humanitarian Parolee at least 18 years old
Applicants may not be:
- Owners, volunteers, their children, and grandchildren
- International students
- Temporary residents
Only one (1) submission per student is allowed.
Description and Guidelines
If you are concerned with the effects of alcohol abuse and addiction and want to help raise awareness of its dangers, we encourage you to share your vision and have a chance to win money to cover your educational expenses.
The submitted essays must not exceed 1,200 words and should answer the following questions:
- How alcohol abuse and addiction affect the modern society?
- What steps can be taken to decrease the impact of alcohol abuse and addictions on people and society?
The winning applicants will be determined based on the essay content, style and originality. Judges are looking for logically organized and well-supported essays.