Corning Endowed Doctoral Fellowship
Engineering students who meet the following qualifications: must have a 3.20; must be majoring in Engineering; must show promise of making a successful contribution in an area of interest to Corning, Inc.; must be a doctoral graduate student. Students must provide two letters of recommendations, an unofficial academic transcript, typed personal statement, and a resume must be included with scholarship application.
- FAMU/FSU College of Engineering
- Supplemental Questions
- If you have the hard copy letter(s) of recommendation, please upload the letter(s).
- Please upload a copy of your unofficial academic transcript.
- Please enter the names and email addresses of a reference/recommendation providers below.
- Reference Provider #1
- Reference Provider #2
- Please upload a copy of your resume.
- Please upload a one-page, typed personal statement.