Robert Griffin and Hansel E. Tookes, Sr. Scholarship
This scholarship is for students in the Physical Education Department with a 2.5 GPA or better, a classification of junior or higher and be a Florida resident.
Also, the following items must be submitted with this application:
- An official copies of your college transcripts
- A letter of recommendation from each – HPER Dept. Chairperson, current instructor, and one academic advisor.
- Personal statement regarding current and future HPER issues.
- Statement of your Philosophy of Education
- A current resume
- College of Education
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload a copy of your unofficial academic transcript.
- Please upload a copy of your resume.
- Are you a current member of the PEPS Club?
- Please request the required letters of recommendation or use the file upload option.
- Please provide the name and email address of a current instructor.
- Please provide the name and email address of the HPER Dept. Chairperson
- Please provide the name and email address of your academic advisor.
- Please upload the required letters of recommendation.
- Please upload a personal statement regarding current and future HPER issues.
- Please provide a Statement of your Philosophy of Education.
- Show 1 more