This scholarship is awarded to full‐time undergraduate students in the College of Science and Technology who have obtained a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.8. Preference will be given to (1) juniors and seniors pursuing a B.S. degree offered in chemistry; (2) students demonstrating financial need; (3) U.S. citizens; (4) applicants demonstrating the potential and a desire to obtain a Ph.D. in chemistry or a M.D.; and (5) applicants exemplifying active involvement in a campus or community organization. Three (3) letters of recommendation (two must be from an FAMU faculty member in the chemistry and one must be from someone who serves in a leadership or advisory role with the applicant’s campus or community organization), an essay, and a résumé are required.
- College of Science and Technology
- Supplemental Questions
- In 650-1000 words, please discuss your research/internship experience(s) and your professional goals. Please explain how this scholarship will help you meet your professional goals.
- Please provide the names and email addresses for your required three (3) letters of recommendation (two must be from a FAMU faculty member in the chemistry department and one must be from someone who serves in a leadership or advisory role with the applicant’s campus or community organization)
- Letter #1
- Letter #2
- Letter #3
- If you have the hard copy letter(s) of recommendation, please upload the letter(s).
- Please upload a copy of your resume.