Anne R. Gayles-Felton Endowed Scholarship - Education
The Ann Richardson Gayles-Felton Endowed Scholarship is designated to support secondary education undergraduate students in the College of Education who have been fully admitted to the Teacher Education program. The scholarship is for tuition, matriculation fees, laboratory fees and books. The recipient must have a minimum GPA of 3.25 overall and a 3.00 GPA in their major courses. Awardees will be required to provide a photograph and written statement to the Scholarship Committee.
- Dr. Anne R. Gayles-Felton
- College of Education
- Supplemental Questions
- Please provide a thank you letter (Max length one page) addressed to Dr. Anne Felton. This letter should also highlight your experience in the FAMU College of Education and how the scholarship will benefit your academic progression.
- Please upload a head-shot style photo of yourself.
- Please upload a one-page personal statement addressed to the scholarship committee .
- Have you been admitted to the Teacher Education Program?
- Please upload a copy of your unofficial academic transcript.