Chemical & Biomedical Scholarship
Full-time undergraduates and graduate students pursuing a Bachelor or Master in Chemical and Biomedical Engineering; based on financial need and academic standing, with a 3.0 GPA minimum required. Selection favors applicants demonstrating potential for professional achievement as well as high character and integrity. Students must provide two letters of recommendations, an academic transcript, typed personal statement, and a resume must be included with scholarship application.
- FAMU/FSU College of Engineering
- Supplemental Questions
- If you have the hard copy letter(s) of recommendation, please upload the letter(s).
- Please upload a copy of your unofficial academic transcript.
- Please enter the names and email addresses of a reference/recommendation providers below.
- Reference Provider #1
- Reference Provider #2
- Please upload a one-page, typed personal statement.
- Please upload a copy of your resume.