Henry Latimer Endowed Scholarship
The Henry Latimer Scholarship is a $2,500 non-renewable scholarship available to any a third-year or fourth-year law student who has a demonstrated interest in trial work. The scholarship recipient must be within the top 25% of his or her class.
Applicant must have completed one or more of the following courses:
- Trial Practice Course No. 6363
- Advance Trial Practice Course No. 6367
- College of Law
- Supplemental Questions
- Please submit a letter from an external organization on their letterhead illustrating the applicant’s dedication to public service, strong character, and leadership abilities.
- Please select the courses that you have completed and of which you have received a satisfactory grade.
- Please submit an unofficial FAMU Law transcript.
- Please upload a head-shot style photo of yourself.