Thank you for visiting Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University’s online scholarship portal where searching and applying for scholarships is as easy at 1-2-3!
We will begin accepting applications for the 2019-2020 Academic Year on Monday, April 15 and will continue until May 31, 2019.
To be considered for any scholarships, you MUST meet ALL the following criteria:
· FAMU student with a full-time enrollment status.
· Completed Free Application for Federal Aid (FAFSA) on file with the university.
Note to Incoming Students: While most of our scholarships require you to be a current FAMU student, there are some that are specifically for you. When searching, be sure to only select and apply for incoming students scholarships and you cannot be considered for the others.
Get started on your scholarship search now. It’s easy as 1-2-3!
1. Sign In on to the portal with your FAMU email and password.
2. Complete the General Application and any supplemental applications presented. You are automatically matched with scholarship opportunities for which you meet the criteria, and the portal provides additional “recommended” scholarships that may be available to you.
3. After you complete the applications, you’re done! You will receive any award notifications or regret emails via your campus email address. You can also check on the status of your application by logging back into the system at any time.
For detailed information on how to use this system, you can visit our Frequently Asked Questions page, or contact email@example.com.
|There are not any opportunities available.|